more (pages)

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

tries

I should figure out the best blog-time-management.
After waiting tables for eight continuous hours I tend
to just sit at home staring off into space or do the
opposite and run four miles followed by a bike ride to
the ocean and a swim. If I can manage either of those,
couldn't I get better at blogging regularity? I'll keep trying.

I've been wandering any old place... trying to capture
a moment or five.


Bakeries and thrift stores:


Walking into town and getting cake with my mom
(Carrot & Pineapple Cake--superb,
Chocolate Root Beer Bundt Cake--flavorful, but
unfortunately dry):


My wardrobe has been overwhelmingly patriotic lately.
And I've been trying different work* hairstyles. Mix things up.
(Good inspiration via A Cup of Jo's hair tutorials.)


*Work hair: must be pulled back and headbanded/
hankerchiefed/hatted.


No comments:

Post a Comment