more (pages)

Sunday, May 29, 2011

gets to know you

Post One. I think I'll just get into it.
I'm trying to figure out exactly what to do. No, not just
on the internet, but everywhere. Life, work, etc...
My immediate life is currently contained in a large, black,
rolling suitcase.
I've been running a lot, walking a lot, wandering a lot...
baking and stitching
biking and bitching

I'd like to sleep in, frame all my artwork, start selling my
creations, consume less sugar...

More info?


My grandpa painted many portraits in his day.
This one hangs above my head, above my bed. I love it.
I think about the subject from time to time. I wonder who
he was... his name... how he knew my grandfather.


The light in my room is lovely, especially through this
makeshift curtain. It was once a sort of duvet cover at my
grandma's house (i.e. my family is endlessly thrifty).


I thought it was about time I got some real, serious person
lipstick. I knew it was time to bypass the drugstore.
Shellin' out the big bucks for Nars "heat wave"--which has
also felt quite appropriate in this FLA heat (nothing less than
ninety degrees this week, and yeah, it's still May).

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I need to get better at documenting everything. It's tricky when
you first begin to try obsessively photo-documenting anything
you do. As in, "hey, I'm just about to eat this deliciousness, BUT
WAIT, let me take a few glamour shots."

Really, I want to. I am a visual person, I'm a journaling, documenting
adorer... I just need to get over the insecurities (I guess that's what it is?)
about stopping, savoring, and snapping. That's it: Stop, Savor, Snap.

Wish me luck. Let's make it happen.





No comments:

Post a Comment