more (pages)

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

likes the letter 'b'

That little pic on the right, that was an impromptu show wherein I got
to see bonnie "prince" billy and the cairo gang. Great, but why didn't
anyone pick a bigger venue or put up flyers...?

and I totally forgot Will Oldham is in Zach Galifianakis's rendition of
Kanye's "Can't Tell Me Nothin" (on the left, if you've been living under a rock, watch that now)


I wanted beads, so I made some. Lots of fun. This is going to progress.
Be excited (bead excited).


I was walking with my mom and we started talking about these birds,
Bowerbirds. They are probably one of the top birds out there. They
dance, they make beautiful homes, they recycle.


And I can't stop listening to the band, Bowerbirds. I went for a run
that made a path through the woods, today. I passed creeks and this
was the perfect soundtrack.


I feel like an episode of Sesame Street. And today folks, the letter is B!

[all these images of birds, bands, and boys were found on google image search with no discernable sources. concert & beads are mine.]

No comments:

Post a Comment