more (pages)

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

makes/feels too cold

The past few days have reminded me how much I am
not a fan of the cold. Especially when the cold is paired
with a very breezy/low-insulated living space.
I was loving that freakish Florida heat! I was giddy in
the hundred degrees! But hey, what can you do?


I've been wearing one of my grandma's various moccasins/
slippers. I like how they've retained the shape of her foot
even when I wear them.

I have been making a lot of things in the kitchen to remedy
my icy limbs.

Winners! Amazingly delicious and they happen to be vegan
(oats, walnuts, almond, chocolate chips, cranberries, raisins, brown sugar,
cinnamon, delight)


Let me finish my session of squatting in front of the space heater.
And I'll be glad that at least this is my front window view.

No comments:

Post a Comment